The purpose of the Worthy Travel Blog project is to study and share the impact of travel on cultural awareness and intercultural competency. This project will promote heightened sensitivity, awareness and appreciation for cultural acceptance and will uncover, examine, and share learned cultural competency and personal growth through travel site/travel blog communication.
This is a research project being conducted by a graduate student in Gonzaga University’s Communication and Leadership program.
By submitting your story or survey, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
As a Personal Interview or Survey/Questionnaire participant:
- I understand that I am freely participating in this research project and I am willing to share my thoughts and reflections regarding (a) travel experience(s).
- I understand that my first name and city/state will be the only identifying personal information that may be published.
- I understand that all submissions will be subject to a review and screening by the researcher to ensure anonymity and appropriateness of content for public consumption.
- I understand that the website publisher has exclusive authorization and oversight regarding the published content on this site.
- I understand that I am to avoid content which includes information regarding sexual behaviors/orientations and/or drug use.
- I am 18 years of age or older.